Whether you are buying or selling a business, make the deal with the help of experienced local experts at Advantage Commercial Brokers. Unlike many brokers, the two principals at Advantage Commercial deal exclusively with businesses and commercial real estate in Washington State. Most of the company’s clients are located in the greater Seattle and Eastside metropolitan areas. This specialization means the brokers at Advantage know the area and they know how to match you with a buyer or seller who is on exactly the same wavelength as you.
There are five very good reasons to choose Advantage for your real estate transaction.
- First, Advantage has the experience you need to make the best deal possible. Both principals have owned several successful businesses themselves and have transacted more than 100 deals in the past nine years.
- The second thing Advantage focuses on is confidentiality. Real estate transactions almost always have a lot on the line in terms of who knows what is going on, particularly in an insular area like Seattle. Advantage maintains strict confidentiality from listing to closing.
- Third. Advantage is truly a local company. In real estate, truly knowing the area makes all the difference when it comes to brokering a good deal. The principals know local trends and are attuned to the business climate of the area. Whether you are local yourself or an out-of-towner, you can trust the professionals at Advantage to be ahead of the curve when it comes to Seattle and Bellevue real estate trends.
- Moreover, Advantage will get you noticed. With one of the most extensive marketing programs in the industry, Advantage represents clients on more than seven business listing sites. The more people see an available business, the more likely you are to get a good deal. Advantage also maintains an extensive database of investors that has been compiled over more than nine years.
- Because of these attributes, Advantage delivers the highest market value to you, the customer. The principals monitor the deal every step of the way from the time you meet to closing. You will never feel like you are going it alone when you buy or sell a business with Advantage Commercial Brokers.
Advantage offers three distinct services: business brokerage, mergers and acquisitions, and commercial real estate. For business brokerage, Advantage will value your business free of charge, give a free buyer consultation, and present business listing opportunities. If you are dealing with a merger or acquisition, Advantage provides a free consultation with an acquisitions specialist, a free business consultation, and comprehensive mergers and acquisitions listings. Commercial real estate clients can expect a free property valuation, a free leasing consultation, a free buyer consultation, and access to listings of commercial buildings for both sale and lease.
Principal Stephanie Guarin started her professional career as the executive assistant to the CEO of a large corporation, which gave her firsthand experience with the daily operations of international sales and business owner responsibilities. She used this knowledge to buy and sell eight successful companies with her husband. An enthusiastic entrepreneur, Stephanie became a business broker in 2003 to help others realize similar dreams. Stephanie has been in your shoes, so she knows what business buyers and sellers need in a broker.
The other prinicipal, Aaron Muller, has more than 15 years of experience and currently runs eight Puget Sound businesses as an absentee owner. Aaron has sold over 100 businesses and has facilitated more than 40 SBA loans for his clients. Because he has lived and worked in the Puget Sound throughout his career, he has a diverse and extensive network of contacts. Aaron sells businesses at a rate three times that of the national average.
If you want knowledgeable, attentive, locally connected brokers to buy or sell a business, contact Advantage Commercial Brokers.